Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My First Posting

Now that I've gotten my blogspot all set up, I've forgotten what I wanted to say. Typical! People who know me well would be astonished at any momentary lack for words, but I'm really very shy so this awkward first posting should be expected. Why? Because I'm in a sense introducing myself to the world wide web. Hello, world! :)

A friend of mine has been blogging for a few weeks now, and his eloquence is inspiring. However, his subject matter (the death of his wife, his subsequent struggles with the Lord, his month-long worship at the IHOP in KC) lends itself more readily I think to inspiration! My blog is more of a "OK-this-is-what-I'm-thinking-right-now" stream of consciousness type thing. Hopefully, there will be days when I'm inspired and eloquent. Time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment